Massage Therapy Diploma
Westervelt College is a proud member of the Ontario Council of Private Massage Therapy Colleges, and we are considered a leader in massage therapy education. Our program provides the skills and training needed to take the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO) registration exam for the Registered Massage Therapist professional designation. Use your career-focused instruction and knowledge to pursue opportunities in private clinics, rehabilitation centres, spas, resorts and more. Learn more today!
- Massage therapists often have flexible work hours, including self-employment and, with one-hour massages ranging from $75 to $90, there is considerable income potential for professionals in this field
- Our program is recognized by the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
- Study Massage Techniques, Orthopaedic Assessments, Adjunct Body Work Modalities, Kinesiology, Anatomy, Physiology and more
- Gain insight into the wellness industry with courses in Ethics & Legislation, Clinical Practices Healthy & Safety and Business Management
- Unique clinic classrooms for invaluable hands-on training
- The career outlook for massage therapists in Ontario is strong, with median hourly wages of $23.08 that can increase to $42.70 with time and experience (Canada Job Bank, NOC 3236)
You’ll get assistance with promoting your new skills, writing a resume and cover letter and developing your job search and interviewing skills. You’ll also receive ongoing post-graduation support from our Graduate Employment Services Department and access to the Westervelt Employer Network.
Use our online form to learn more about our Massage Therapy Diploma Program. We’ll give you more information on the admissions procedure, financing options, field-related work placements and more. With flexible start dates, you can start the program as soon as you’re ready. Why wait? Let Westervelt College put you on the career path doing something you love!
Get more info