About Westervelt College
At Westervelt College, we believe that education should be as accessible as possible to everyone. That’s why we do everything we can to make it as easy as possible to get your diploma in a way that works with your lifestyle, on your schedule.
- Flexible program start dates allow you to start your education as soon as you’re ready. No delays and no waiting for a semester to begin
- A condensed program curriculum means you can complete many of our programs in less than one year
- Our courses are taught by experienced instructors who nurture a supportive and cooperative learning environment
- Field-related work placements that give you on-the-job training and experience that you can include on your resume
- Our Graduate Employment Services Department provides ongoing assistance with resume editing, career coaching and interview preparation
- The Westervelt Employer Network includes over 300 employers who hire Westervelt graduates
Contact Us Today!
Use the online form to get in touch with Westervelt College today. Advisors at our campuses in Brantford, Kitchener, London and Windsor will be happy to answer your questions and show you how Westervelt can help fast track you into a whole new career.